English for Kids
THE ENGLISH CLUBS for KIDS
Themed adventure workshops in English for pre-school, kindergarten and primary-school children
- Super Starters - 4-8yrs
- English Adventure Club 1 for kids 4-7yrs with introduction to phonics
- English Adventure Club 2 for kids 8-10yrs with practice of reading and writing in English
Every class is a new adventure! We turn into superheroes, record our own movies, discover new cultures, taste new flavours, dig up fossils, create rocket-ships, rainbows and Big Bens. We encourage children to actively and spontaneously use and develop their imaginations and English skills in a safe and fun environment.
Lessons are especially designed to develop your children's confidence and happiness, help them discover new skills and passions and make new friends - whilst using English. It's a space where your kids can thrive!
The English Adventure Club 1 & 2 lessons are aimed at:
• Expat children, who want to maintain & develop their English skills
• Native-Speaking children, who love to interact in English in a fun, natural & educational environment
• Children, who have already had English at school or have acquired it in the meantime, and feel confident using it
The Super Starters lessons are aimed at:
• Non-native speaking children, who love English and really want to start learning it or have already started it at school and would like to practice even more!
Flexible timetable - Simply select the time that suits you best and start any day!
Program based on the Australian and UK child development methodology
Group lessons available at the Academicus Atelier, Waffenplatzstrasse 5, 8002
Discovering the WoW!
Our amazingly funtastic English Adventure Club and Fun with Phonics classes provide a holistic experience when learning, practicing and developing English: your child uses English in a naturally spontaneous way through educational activities, songs, games and creative projects.
An Expat-Child herself, Mags (the founder of Academicus), knows the struggles connected with integrating into a new environment, making new friends and learning the new language (whilst at the same time, not forgetting the mother tongue). It can all be quite overwhelming for a child!
That's why the English Adventure Club for Kids and Fun with Phonics lessons in Zug came to exist. It is a space for Expat Children to meet weekly, make friends, develop their confidence and happiness, discover new skills and passions - whilst using English in a natural environment. It's a space where your kids can thrive and discover their own "WOW"!
Your child won't want to leave the class - guaranteed :)
Sign up Today FOR A FREE TRIAL CLASS
For more information email:
Follow us on Instagram
Like us on:
Never Miss an Update
Sign up to our activity update-email!
We'd love to stay in touch with you and let you know about the latest fun activities we're organising for your kids :) Don't worry, we won't send out too many emails - just a couple with the most important info, with the freshest updates!